I have a few that just need the blocks put together:
3. Bitty Block Samplers form 2015
Some need sashing and cornerstones:
Some need a block made to complete them:
Some need several blocks:
10. Buttermilk 30's
Some need more rounds:
11. Modern Medallion
12. Circa 2016 Temecula Quilt Co.
Some are waiting to grow or to decide that they are done:
13. Wild and Goosey
14. Lil's Crumbler Red and White Quilt
Some are barely started:
15. Barb Janson's Landscape Quilt
Some are handwork and just take time:
16. Hexie flowers mini (started on Quiltville Cruise 2015)
17. A Little Bit Hexie Mini Quilt
18. Denyse Schmidt's Hexies
19. Colonial Bluework blocks
Some I don't want to deal with:
20. Split Nine Patch
21. Tula Pink's City Sampler (needs lots of blocks)
Some are just in progress:
24. 35th Ave. BOM 2017 (started today!)
25. Straits of Mackinac Rainbow Scrap Challenge BOM 2017 (started today!)
Some I want to get started:
A. Hourglass Leader/Ender Placemats
B. Packer Star Chain
C. Quilty Barn Along
I won't even list the to be quilted stack!
I never think I have very many WIPs since I am a finisher but when I looked through my shelves and my Pinterest and wip page post I realized I have far more than I think. Goal this year is to get as many of these done as I can while still enjoying a few new ones! I am hoping to get the 20 true left behind WIPs down to half that or less. One a month is doable right! I better go get started.
How many WIPs do you have?
*edit* My friend Laura suggested joining the All People Quilt UFO challenge. I promptly did so! Crossing them off as I go too!
This month they already drew #6 so I strategically put in the Eye Spy quilts there as I got the one done today and have one more to go. SEW excited to have a plan!