Sunday, June 1, 2014

Congratulations Cory and Amber!

 My best friend's oldest son Cory got married yesterday!  I wish I could have been there but since it was in Wisconsin I wasn't able to go.  I did however send a quilt home with Monica when she was here a few months ago for Cory and his new wife Amber!  She is super sweet and has a little guy who fits right in to the family and I couldn't be happier for them!
Twist of Fate

They facebooked me a thanks you right away today (they only got married yesterday!) with a photo of their quilt and said they are cuddling under it watching movies tonight.  It made my whole day and is why I give away these quilts!
May they make many happy memories with this quilt, movies, picnics, forts, etc!

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...