Monday, December 30, 2013

More Bonnie Sewing! And thanks *Mary*

 I had to take Jack in the Box outside to get a picture of it by our blooming bush.  I love that thing!  Especially when it is -60 degrees with windchill back home in Wisconsin.  I didn't even wear a coat to work this morning, even though it was a titch cold!  Working a waaaay early shift since I will be sewing the NYE mystery all day tomorrow and wanted to have this evening to make sure I was all set.  I am set, but Kathy has been so focussed on her Celtic Solstice she isn't set yet, so that will get done tonight!  I stay stitched the edges of this quilt and decided to just do a scrappy (maybe wide) binding on it when I get it back from Ros!
 I did manage to sneak in one more Wild and Goosey block before bed last night--I tried to go to bed early!  I got a package of awesome little triangle leftovers from Mary (I think it was from Mary, I peeled off the return label to thank her online and lost it between the kitchen and the quilting studio!) so *Mary* if you are reading, they were the first bonus triangles to arrive and some of them are already in this block!  THANK YOU!  For the record I did try to go back and look for the email or message to *Mary* in which I sent her my address and couldn't find it.  Drats! 
So no sewing for me at least until tonight, happily taking calls at work--which is the slowest it has ever been at the moment so I had time to write this post already! :) Love my job!

6 comments:

Vic in NH said...

I love your Jack in the box! I usually hate the word awesome, but it is. The wild and goosey block is super scrappy, too, good job!

paront1222@comcast.net said...

I love the blocks with the flying geese!!! They would use up lots of scraps!! Do you have a pattern?
Peggy in NJ

Sheila said...

I love your quilt and the block! Great patterns.

Quilter Kathy said...

It just sparkles! Fab scrap quilt!

Sharon said...

That's gorgeous!!

Ellen said...

Gorgeous!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...