Sunday, March 25, 2012
A Little Pink for the Pineapple Blossom :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Sewing!
I have not been sewing too much this summer. Playing lots of games and reading lots of books instead. Barb keeps on trying to get me in th...
-
Edit*This is my entery for SewCalGal's 2011 Christmas Quilt Show. The pattern is on Bonnie's Website at quiltville.com for free now ...
-
In June, I wrote an article for a new online CFS Magazine debut but somehow it did not make the debut. I am not sure if the editor plans to ...
-
Kathy and I hosted the fourth annual Quiltville Mystery Kickoff Party last Friday to celebrate the start of Bonnie Hunter's En Proven...
3 comments:
Very nice, I love how this is looking.
Great looking blocks. Way I go for getting out the oldies.
That will be a very cool rainbow scrap quilt!
Post a Comment