Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Morning Sewing!

First here is me in my Mickey Mouse T-shirt at Imperial Beach on the pier. Love that ocean, loved the day with my love..it was the perfect end to our Disney vacation!
Tada, the April Nine Patch and Snowball blocks for the Quiltalong! These whip up fast from my strips...should have had a bit more variety, but overall I am happy with them! I am getting quite a pile of these blocks!

This eight inch Amish Windmill block is a suprise for someone (won't say who in case she reads my blog) but I am just making one block and others are making others and eventually it will become a gorgeous quilt and find its way to a special lady! I will post a pic when it is complete.


I need to get the next Schnibbles (Tag Along) cut out. I ordered a kit and it is patiently waiting for cutting...I also need to cut and sew my three April Amy's Passions BOM for 2010 and keep working on my cousin's wedding quilt (Night and Day) and decide on a pattern and cut and sew a baby quilt for my cousin Patricia and her hubby David before their little one arrives--soon! So much to do and never enough time!
Right now Randy and I are off to do some thrift shopping and get some Indian food, then I will get back in the sewing room!

3 comments:

Barb said...

I just love the ocean too....glad you had a good time.

Roslyn said...

Ohoh, some fabric shopping! But as much as you piece quilts you must be using it fast!
SO glad you had a great vacation, I was hoping you would.
Can't believe you have so many quilts in the works Andee!
Love those night & day blocks.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Love the snowballs! Great job on staying ahead of the game!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...