Monday, June 17, 2013

Seeing Pink!

 At the PHXMQG meeting I saw several adorable needlebooks that the gals made about a year ago at one of the meetings I wasn't able to make it to.  I was inspired to finally make mine!  If you want one, it only took a few hours and there is a fabulous tutorial at Pile O' Fabric that you can use.  Here are some pictures of mine in progress and how it looks at the end.




 I didn't add the floss pockets from the tutorial, but sewed in a few floss baggies to put stuff in.  I LOVE it!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Perfect little case for those traveling sewing moments!!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty! I tried to make one once, but it didn't turn out very well :-(

Roslyn said...

Agh you have more patience than I do Andee! They are very sweet but too fussy! That's why I am a longarmer I guess!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...