Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lazy Sunday and a Few Pillows

 I made Ben a birthday pillow out of monster trucks fabric and forgot to take a picture of it.  He was happy with it so that is all that matters.  Little guy turned six today, where does the time go?  Tonight I turned my Skillbuilder BOM into a Packer pillow for a bday or Christmas gift for someone.  I like it much better now, lol.
 I also made the backing for Kai's wedding quilt (Kathy and I stopped at JoAnn's on the way home and bought backing).

I also finally took a look again at Lazy Sunday Mystery (thanks Amy for the motivation!) and realized that my two completed units weren't done!  I cut them all and then sewed them together and ironed them...still more to go on clue two but progress is progress!











And here is the birthday boy in motion!

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...