Sunday, April 15, 2012
Two Finishes and a Schnibbles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Sewing!
I have not been sewing too much this summer. Playing lots of games and reading lots of books instead. Barb keeps on trying to get me in th...
-
Edit*This is my entery for SewCalGal's 2011 Christmas Quilt Show. The pattern is on Bonnie's Website at quiltville.com for free now ...
-
In June, I wrote an article for a new online CFS Magazine debut but somehow it did not make the debut. I am not sure if the editor plans to ...
-
Kathy and I hosted the fourth annual Quiltville Mystery Kickoff Party last Friday to celebrate the start of Bonnie Hunter's En Proven...
2 comments:
Looks like a fun and productive sewing day. Must have been a weekend for schnibbles...Great baby quilt
Great job!! Wow they all look so good!!
Post a Comment