Friday, April 6, 2012

Ros Worked More Magic

I am once again tickled by Ros' quilting! She quilted this Ann B. Smith 2011 NYE Mystery for me! This one has grown on me...I loved the fabric but am not nuts for how things had to line up just so and mine don't always line up...but overall I am happy with it! This will be a wedding gift for Suli and Diego and I think this really suits them. In personal news I am doing my best to put one foot in front of the other and keep moving forward. It is hard when we still love each other but just don't see things working out for us. UGH! My cat ran away (didn't even know she knew how to get out the dog door) and didn't come back too. I think there is a country song in this somewhere.
June and I are going to sew with Ros and BJ (and maybe the rest of the Huggy Bunch) at Ros' tomorrow. We have a trip to a quilt shop planned and some lunch out. Should be a nice day.

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...