Sunday, November 25, 2018

Some Almost Finishes!

Ros brought me this quilt from a few years back. It was a Rainbow Scrap Challenge that Amy and I did together. I did the Betty's Choice blocks for each of us and she did the nine patch/courthouse steps joiner block.  It turned out great and everyone was oohing and aahing over it and Ros' quilting at the kickoff party this year.  I need to put a scrappy binding on it and gift it as a baby quilt.

It is a bit wrinkled, but Kathy managed to get the last seam in her En Provence just in the nick of time.  She did it in Patriot's colors.  

We decided to get her draped in--though a year late!


2 comments:

scraphappy said...

Great work finishing off the old to make room for the new.

Kathy S. said...

Beautiful finishes!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...