Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Binding Done!

 The Pat Sloan Storytelling Library BOM was quilted by Barb and delivered to me yesterday.  I finished up the clue for Good Fortune and got it bound tonight.
Ros quilted Betty's Choice for me and also delivered it to the party.  This was a Rainbow Scrap Challenge that Amy and I did in 2015.  I made the Betty's Choice blocks (in Quiltmaker, they are a Bonnie block) and Amy made the nine patch/couthouse steps blocks.  Ros liked it so much she wants the pattern.  I put a scrappy binding on both these quilts..love how they look..love using up extra binding from my drawer..and did not have to make new binding!
I also got the eye spy squares baby quilt tied at my sister's on Thanksgiving.  The picture does not want to upload though.
So happy to have some quilting mojo back.
I was pretty active this past long weekend and am feeling alright!  Now to get through the work week!
 Mondqy night I got these quilted and bound for a pair of Kathy's coworkers.  She was still working on clue one.  The pattern is free online.  It is called Simple Gifts by Weeks Ringle and Bill Kerr.  It is my go to baby quilt pattern.  Quick and I can quilt it fairly decently myself.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

So happy to see you finishing up a bunch of quilts. It's always good to have a quick and easy go-to baby quilt pattern. GE Designs has an easy quilt as you go one that is simple strips and I love it. I also finished clue #1, so I'm still on top of the mystery.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Love, love, LOVE your scrappy Betty's Choice quilt!!! I know you must be pleased to have BOTH quilts finished in time to concentrate on Bonnie's new mystery. Happy quilting!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...