Sunday, February 21, 2016

Breakfast with Bonnie!

 So you will never guess who invited me to breakfast last Thursday!  Yes our Bonnie was in town visiting her dad and the rest of the family.  So nice to see her again!  She signed my Allitare!  label and gifted me her Wonky Wishes pattern.
 We talked about her gazillions of plans that are coming up (the woman makes me feel like I sit idle!) and about Open Studio.  It was so nice to see her--been too long since October already!  Of course we had to take a selfie!
It was the best Thursday ever!  THANKS Bonnie!

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a WONDERFUL surprise!!! I'm SEW jealous!!

SandyPA said...

Awesome, Andee! I'm so glad you got to see Bonnie again. Keep sharing your activities, too. You are certainly no slouch!

Deb A said...

Lucky you! So neat that she called to get together with you.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...