Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Last Sunday Sewing

 I just didn't like the overall look of my Nimble Thimbles challenge quilt so I took it apart and changed it u.  I like it better now. 
I also decided to whip up a quick hand sewing project for the cruise.  Made up hexies in little flowers and am hoping I can make one a day and it will come together in no time!

 

 I used fun modern looking fabrics and clipped them in sets to make it easier.

 Becky and I fly out on Saturday morning and return the following Sunday night!  Cannot wait!

6 comments:

Vireya said...

Bon voyage! I'm looking forward to your cruise reports.

scraphappy said...

Vacation preparation! So exciting! Looks like you have packed all the important things. Throwing some clothes together will be easy enough.

Feathers in my Nest said...

Safe travels..and perfect hand project..love those crows.

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

I love your little quilt!! Hugs mary

The Joyful Quilter said...

I know that my comment doesn't relate to this post, but I'm pretty sure that I just saw you on Bonnie's blog. Enjoy the cruise!!!

Unknown said...

You have a good Blog and great content on your blog, could you please check my forget yahoo password.

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....