Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Holiday Lights Block Layout Corrected!

Thanks to an astute reader I have now changed my block layout to what it should be. I had accidently pulled all four parts with the black from the same pile, but there are two different ones and so my block didn't much look like a star! I like this much better...I had noticed that the few others I had seen looked better but thought it was due to my scrappiness. I am glad I posted it online before I sewed, I usually don't--you can tell my mind is on my dad! Thanks again Ruthie!

3 comments:

Miss 376 said...

I'm so glad you found out before you sewed

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

HR Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Buy Dissertation Online