Saturday, May 30, 2009

Colonial History Block and a Visit to June's

I went to an online quilting friend's house (June) and another online friend (B.J.) did too. It is the second time we have met and it is like we have known each other for years. Another not online friend of June's (Mindy) was there for awhile too and June's hubby checked in with us on and off. I traced out and did the bluework on this whole block while we gabbed. I think every time I look at this block I will think about our relaxing day!
Other than that haven't done much sewing...I have some stuff I need to get to so I hope to get motivated soon!

1 comment:

Jane said...

It is so nice to meet up with other like-minded people to stitch. Another lovely block

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...