Sunday, September 7, 2008

Not much to report again

I miss blogging....I miss quilting! I just have not had much time or energy for either now that I am back to teaching full time! I have read a few books and graded many papers...yesterday I did start sewing one of the ABC swap quilt blocks together and took a picture but decided to add navy blue strips to it and make it bigger and just didn't feel like cutting the strips. Hopefully soon I will be back at it. I finally read a zillion blogs which have at least inspired me somewhat. I can barely remember when I was that prolific at quilting--big grin.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey lady! I've been wondering about you, and I can understand with the start of school up here too. If you post, I'll tune in---until then, try to get some sleep, enjoy work, and try to get some quilting in, too

Sue said...

Remember to rellllllaaaaaxxxxx, chill out and do something you enjoy every day....all work makes Jill a dull grrl!

BTW...you have been tagged!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...