Rachel's top is all together minus the outside borders...this one will fit a queen size bed for sure! My bed modelled it nicely.
This is the backing for Rachel's quilt and the inspiration for the front colors.
This is the backing for my strip quilt..there was just enough left on the bolt! This goal is met since the piece is big enough just as is I don't have to do anything to it! Now to find the binding for this one and the others!
Kathy and I each got eight yards of these colors and may combine them for the backs of her nieces' Orange Crush quilts...we found other fabric we liked a bit better, but considering we needed a total of 16 yards we went with practical!