Sunday, April 28, 2024

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, and repeat several times.  The final layout-ish is this first picture.  Not perfect, but I am happy with it.


Last night we had a game night at Hannah and Jeremy's house.  We played Cascadia!  Kathy suprised me with it yesterday so I watched some videos and played it solo twice so I could teach it.  It is easy to teach and learn and we all liked it.  I won!

 Update on the grandkids:  Lily is growing up fast and went to a father/daughter dance with her Dad (pic below) recently.  Saxon is growing fast and still trailing Coleman around.   Indie is army crawling and sitting up so well and has signed MILK, BYE and DOG.  Hazel is recognizing numbers and letters and sounds.



No comments:

A Few Finishes, Finally!

My second Moth in the Window quilt is a flimsy.  I love it! Winter Blues aka Packer Bliss is also finally a flimsy!  So happy to have that b...