Sunday, March 17, 2024

Happy National Quilting Day!


I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block.  I originally wanted to make a baby quilt so I only did twenty blocks.  I love it so much I decided to add twenty more and we will see from there.



                                        

I also FINALLY started my second Moth in the Window quilt!  Hazel laid them out for me on Friday.

Then I laid them out!
                                        

I have made five more since then.  The one below has my Dad's shirt in it.  Love seeing it in my quilts! These blocks are like potato chips, you cannot make just one!







 

1 comment:

Andra Gayle said...

I am always amazed at how much you get done. I have barely sewn anything since I started working part time last summer. I am getting lots of crochet done. It seems easier to pick up in the evenings. Amazing work you do!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...