Saturday, July 29, 2023

Princess Crown and More!

Here is the new granddaughter's Princess Crown qult top.  She should be arriving on August 9th.  She is breech and will be getting turned and induced (or C sectioned) on August 9th.  Hoping she turns herself and comes on her own before that, but soon she will be here!  Hazel is beyond excited (I am going to be a big sister!) as are we!
I started this Eye Spy just before we moved, and discovered it in the tote when I went to start another one.  So quick finish on this top.   
I quilted two of my tops yesterday.  I always put the quilting off since I am not great at it, but I am now procrastinating Chillhowie so I decied to work on the long neglected quilting!










 

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...