Saturday, March 11, 2023

A Little Bit of This and a Lotta Snow!

Barb and I got our A Quilting Life BOM made right away this month.  
Bekcy completed her "Ruby" Jubilee!  LOVE IT!
I just got the Merry Mayhem New Year's  mystery back from Melissa and got the binding on it yesterday and today.  I am keeping this one for a fall quilt.
We got dumped with a boatload of snow yesterday!
I completed four more green RSC blocks in the larger size this past week.  I also had a stomach bug so did not get much more sewed!


















 

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on your quilt finish, Andee, and getting those blocks done, too!!

Deb A said...

Pretty green blocks! Love the snow photo (since I don't get to enjoy it in person anymore!). Hope you are fully recovered from the bug.

Shannon Mackle said...

Happy to have my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup,........................

The best decision i ever made

Contact [Robinsonbuckler11@gmail. com]

for Relationship/marital problem.

Thanks

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....