Thursday, December 28, 2017

All People Quilt UFO Challenge Progress!

I was really happy with my progress on my WIPS in 2017 thanks to the All People Quilt UFO Challenge!  I lost steam near the end of the year since I am too busy teaching full time but overall I made progress!  All People Quilt UFO challenge.






1. Betty and Amy's Choice RSC

2. RSC Sampler from 2015

4. Fall Leaf Tablerunner
Apparently I never took or at least posted a picture of this one!  I did gift it to my mom for her birthday though.
5. Pineapple Blossoms


6. 35th Ave. Patriotic BOM

8. Tula Pink's Stacks


9. Playing with Jacks

17. A Little Bit Hexie Mini Quilt

22. En Provence

23. Eye Spy


Strip Twist

Kevin's Christmas Trees

Two Easter Bunny Tablerunners

Pat Sloan Children's Library BOM


Drunkard's Path

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Bonnie's Pumpkin Runner

Random runner Barb passed on to me


So very happy to have knocked these off the list (around twenty of these!) and to have only started a few so the list is getting shorter! 

6 comments:

Vireya said...

Wow, you have had a productive year!

Quilter Kathy said...

Woweee you did a great job of finishing projects in 2017!

Cynthia in urban Oregon said...

Excellent!

(And I really need to update that descriptor since I no longer live in Oregon!)

SandyPA said...

Happy New Year, Andee! I look forward to seeing your progress on your weight loss and all those cool quilting projects you always whip up.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job on knocking some UFOs off your list in 2017!! Best of luck with the 2018 list.

Terri said...

Way to go! I have no excuse for not getting anything done, except that I quilt sewing in March. LOL Looking forward to what your plans are for 2018.

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....