Thursday, March 24, 2016

Stitching and Prepping for Camp!

 I finally decided on the Simple Gifts pattern for Suli's twins.  I made the one for the little guy first.  Suli says each of her kids has a forest animal that represents them and he will be raccoon.  She will be fox so I had to order fox fabric so hers isn't done yet.
 I also did a ton of prepping for quilt camp.  Here I cut the strips for one of the Talkin' Turkey borders.

 I cut for other borders as well.
 And today after my migraine finally went back several notches (I came home from working early and napped for several hours) I got the flying geese part of the border cut and pinned and marked.
Rachel sent me a snapchat of Leon (in Norway) with his tool belt on that I made him.  He likes it and He spends hours fixing stuff at home now!  Made my day!

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

You just gotta LOVE that little "worker boy." SEW cute!!

Vireya said...

It's always nice to see the recipient using and enjoying something you made.

Have fun at Quilt Camp!

scraphappy said...

Enjoy camp! Looks like mad preparation will really pay off.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...