Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Updated UFO List

For all intents and purposes thirteen of the quilts listed below are done or will only have binding left to go when I get them back from the quilters.  This is the list from the end of March on my blog...not too shabby!  I am thinking I can soon get to starting something new, lol!  
I see the August UFO draw is #7 which is my Quilt History blocks from 2010.  I just need to cut and add sashing and cornerstones so that won't be as much work as some of the rest.  I may have to make a few more blocks or use duplicates too.  Whoot, whoot!


TO BE QUILTED BY ME:
3 Mourning Quilts w'Dad's Clothing-Sent to JoAnn for Quilting
Auntie's Anvil-DONE
Christmas Tree Skirt-DONE
Broken Crockery Rainbow-DONE
Little Basket Mug Rug-DONE

TOPS TO BE COMPLETED:
Bargello Seasons-Top Done, still undecided what to do with it
Lil’ Twister Pink and Green-DONE
Mac’s Bluework Blocks-waiting its turn
Cheddary Challenge ie. Bonnie's Sisters Sister Bow Tie Blocks-still in progress
I Spy Squares/Hexagons (cut what I have collected so far)-another one done, but have more to go
Jack in the Box Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2012-in progress
Nine Patch and Snowball Top-One Done, more to go
Pineapple Blossom Blocks-done and gifted to DJ Hunt
Randy's Smith Mountain Morning-making progress on this one now
Twist of Fate-still waiting
Quilt in a Day leftover bits from Night and Day-in progress now

Tina’s Crown Quilt-needs binding
Quilt History Blocks-pulled for August, so soon to be done!

HAND SEWN TOPS TO BE COMPLETED:
Hexagon Doll Quilt-no progress
Hexagon Bigger Quilt-no progress

COMPLETED TOPS FOR ROS TO QUILT:
Roll Roll Cotton Boll-JoAnn is quilting it
Bibelot Schnibbles-DONE
I didn't add anything to this list but was just happy marking things off!

No comments:

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...