Monday, September 5, 2011

Christmas Tablerunners







Here are three Christmas tablerunner tops. We did get them all pinned for quilting too, but I didn't get pictures of that. The two from 12 Days of Christmas (all leftover fabric from the BOM by Fat Quarter Shop--man they were generous!) will go to DJ's two Deaf grandmothers. The Merry and Bright I am not sure who will wind up with. I am a happy camper to be working on the Christmas list!



Other than that we managed to get the majority of the baseboard and such down today--finally! Also did laundry (does that ever end?) and got some cleaning done. I did manage to write a few tests and get semi organized for my classes too. Back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...