Friday, May 17, 2024

May is Pink!

I finished my blocks for Princess Crown #2 and was so excited I started sewing them together.  About three fourths of the way through I realized I had forgotten to add the already cut sashing and cornerstones!  I decided to just keep on keeping on and cut another whole quilt to use the sashing and cornerstones in.

I am loving my Clearly Perfect Slotted Trimmers for trimming up all the hst's for the A Quilting Life BOM/Rainbow Scrap Challenge block.  Here are my pink blocks for May.  Linking up with Angela .

 

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

Those stars are just so pretty! Trimming up HST blocks is tedious, but they have so much design potential that it is worth it. Love the quilt without sashing. Perfect happy colors and the border just ties it all together perfectly.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Awesome blocks, Andee!! Sorry about the missed sashing and cornerstones for the quilt top you were working on. Cutting another quilt was the perfect solution to use them (and even more scraps) up!

May is Pink!

I finished my blocks for Princess Crown #2 and was so excited I started sewing them together.  About three fourths of the way through I real...