Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Halloween and Indigo Way Fabric Picks!

Hazel wore my daughter's Little Red Riding Hood costume for some of her Halloween activities this year (she was Wonder Woman too).  So fun to see her in it.  Hannah wore this one when we lived in Maryland and she was almost three.  This year we stayed home and passed out leftover Halloween goodies from when I was teaching.  We had quite a few kids.  
I cleaned through a bunch of Kathy's sewing stuff and since she is not sewing much these days, I added the fabric to my sewing stuff and sewed up her partially done top.  This is made with terrible black fabric from before we knew what we were doing.  Likely to use it for the dogs or something because the black should have been tossed.  She already had it sewn on though so I finished putting it together.
Quilted and bound my little witch.
Did the November Quilting Life BOM too.

 Picked out my fabric for the Quiltville 2023 Mystery--Indigo Way. Fun that my granddaughter's name is in this year's mystery!  I am sure I am going to regret these colors since Bonnie has two shades of blue in her and I should go with two shades of something ( I am using brown and orange for that) and also will be confusing that I am using blue where she has red (since she also has blue).  The last time I tried that I made an entire clue in the wrong colors and I still have those parts since I had to redo them.  Really need to find a quilt to use them in!

No comments:

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...