Friday, January 20, 2023

More Sewing!

I worked on the Modern Quilt Mystery this week.  I had forgotten to label my blocks in part one so I went back to do that and realized I had not sewn all of two of the parts in the right quantities.  So I did that and picked back up with part two.
I then mixed up fabrics from my two sections so this block is a no go!

Here is the completed part two, stacked and labeled.
I also trimmed and sewed four smaller Dakota Farmer blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
And I finally trimmed and stacked the last hst from the Sparkling New Year mystery.  There are almost 500 hst s here!


 Two rows together!

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

That is a lot of of HST units. They come together nicely with the two block arrangement. Two block quilts are always so much fun.

Julie in GA said...

You had a very productive week! I love your fabric combination in that New Year's mystery--very striking!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Those projects are looking good, Andee!! I'm impressed that you managed some BLUE blocks for the RSC in the mix. I've been SEW slow to get moving on those!

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....