Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Schoolgirl Sampler Minis and More!

I gave this fun table runner to my goddaughter Kelsey for her birthday.  She said she had just the table to put it on.
Barb and I worked on our Kathleen Tracy Mini Schoolgirl Sampler.  We picked out nine blocks each and I think only one was the same.
The above is mine.  Below is Barb's.  Love how they both turned out.

                                        

Hazel turned two and she had a party in Wisconsin Dells with her Dad's half the family (they live far away) and last weekend at home with her Mom's side.  She loved her gifts and had a blast.  




 

1 comment:

Kira Roza said...

Let me share my experience with dove, Dove has been a part of my household for as long as I can remember and since I have very sensitive skin Dove soap as well as the rest of their line of products work well for me.Until I had a skin cancer were I was recommended to Dr Itua herbal center to undergo three weeks treatment which really cured my skin cancer and today I'm completely cured from skin cancer also I will recommend Dr Itua herbal center to anyone with any types of cancer or disease and infections to contact Dr Itua herbal center on his website https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ or email him directly to his email address drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com to order your herbal medicine of any types to heal.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...