Monday, May 17, 2021

More Blocks and a Mini Completion!

This cake block about killed me.  One heart is still not right.  I am over it!
Next was a nice simple block and I raided my HST bin so it was even easier!
Really enjoyed the Crops blocks.  They were fun to make.
These are the Farm Fresh Eggs blocks.  Also nice and simple.  I now have 24 blocks (two sets of 24) and am thinking that should be enough for a few baby quilts.

 I decided to quilt a baptist fan on this other Bachelor Button Blues quilt too.  I managed to break two buttons while doing it.  Note to self, put on buttons last!  I was just so excited to get them on there!  So buttons are replaced and it is ready to go to my best friend Monica.  I am hoping she likes it!

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE those mini Sprout blocks, Andee, and congrats on your lovely quilt finish!!

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....