Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Egg Baskets and Barn Cats

Hazel did a little earth day art.  She was pretty proud of herself!  We are secretly making mosaic type stepping stones for mother's day.  We only have one mold and I want one for mom, Hannah and me so we do one each day she comes.  She does not mind having her foot in sticky stuff!
I have made two of the Bachelor Button Blues mini quilts from Red Button Quilts (free pattern this month) but I forgot the brown outer border on the second one.  Decided I like it floating so that is okay.  I did the handwork (that is done so far) while watching a Tina Turner documentary.  I have the second one prepped and hope to get to it today.  There are still wool flowers or buttons to put on this one too.  
Yesterday I sewed a pair of Egg Baskets.
And three barn cats.  The dark one was cut several years ago when I was making mug rugs for my Z co-workers.  This one likely to be another mug rug with the pair below going into quilts.

 

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW glad that you are getting to spend time with Hazel and get some quilting done, too!!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...