Thursday, December 31, 2020

One Mystery Done! Project Quilting!

My 3rd annual Project Quilting Mystery Quiltalong top is done.  Super fun and superfast since I did all but two clues on one day.  Very fun and bright and will find its way to someone I am sure.  Linking up with the quiltalong!
I am waiting for the first clue in the Debi Montgomery mystery...she gave us a sneak peak so I know what it is, but still waiting on the directions.  Looking forward to a day of sewing..and tomorrow I will do the Merry Mayhem mystery (while Grassy Creek will have to wait!).  So while waiting, I repurposed my day five box from my Once Upon a Book Club box and made the Black Sonata print and play!  



 

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Season 11 of Project QUILTING this year was SEW much fun and I'm looking forward to Season 12. Your Mystery quilt top turned out great, Andee! I didn't have time to participate. :o((

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...