Here are the fabrics I picked out for the Merry Mayhem New Year's Day Mystery. This one is going to be a medallion and there are lots more fabrics in it...so hopefully I have picked well. I think BJ and Becky plan to make this one again this year, and Barb and I got our fabrics all cut the other day so we are set for the pre-sewing clue that comes out around Christmas.
Here is the Morewood Mystery for this month. They turned out quite nicelyand all my clue together below are looking good!
Today I will work on Grassy Creek's clue. More hourglasses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Sewing!
I have not been sewing too much this summer. Playing lots of games and reading lots of books instead. Barb keeps on trying to get me in th...
-
Edit*This is my entery for SewCalGal's 2011 Christmas Quilt Show. The pattern is on Bonnie's Website at quiltville.com for free now ...
-
In June, I wrote an article for a new online CFS Magazine debut but somehow it did not make the debut. I am not sure if the editor plans to ...
-
Kathy and I hosted the fourth annual Quiltville Mystery Kickoff Party last Friday to celebrate the start of Bonnie Hunter's En Proven...




2 comments:
So many mysteries! Looks like you are doing a great job of keeping up. Lovely fabric choices.
Nice color selections, Andee. Happy (mystery) sewing!
Post a Comment