Thursday, September 24, 2020

Halloween Sewing

Just started another book that is a true story and interesting.  Really nice outside so I caught a few chapters out there.  Hope to get out there again today.  I have a Zoom workshop online in a bit so that will take up some of my day.  


Last year I made myself a Bonnie inspired table runner while she was sewing up pumpkins for her quilt.  She later came out with a cooler pattern so this year I made a HUGE one for my mom who has a huge table and one for my sister in law Ashley because she saw a picture of mine on my table and asked about it.  So much fun sewing up pumpkins. Quilted them myself and am really tired of tracing out pumpkins!


I decided I could not send a box and not send something for my sister so she is getting the other table topper.  So many fun Halloween fabrics in it.  It is Rock Candy by Jaybird Quilts.


 

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

OMG!! Ready for Halloween? Those turned out SEW cute, Andee!!!

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....