Sunday, December 1, 2019

The Sewing Storm Before the Mystery

 Here is Limbania's Good Fortune.  Done!
 Actually made sixteen towels for Christmas gifts.  Bought an automatic buttonholder for my Bernina and it is super easy to use compared to the button holes I made several decades ago!
 Started making some Christmas ornaments by hand....doing some in Packer fabric too.
 Quilted and bound this table runner for my mother.   She has a giant table and I think she will love it!
 This one has been waiting for about eight years to be quilted.  I finally did it and actually enjoyed it. 
Kathy and I are both doing a set of these for 35th Ave. BOM.  We will be gifting them to my nephews when they are done.


 I added a border and some feet to this turkey from years back.
 Finally got this UFO border fixed and Barb quilted it for me.  This was the 35th ave BOM from several years ago.
 Quilted and bound this one myself too.  This one was from the Quiltville Cruise!
 Laundry Day Mini is also quilted and bound by me.  I was killing the UFO's!
 Barb gave me her spiderweb blocks from the Bonnie workshop last year.  I decided to make a few more and then used leftover HST's from a prior BOM to make a baby quilt for donation to AZ Blankets for Kidz.  In all, Kathy and I donated eight!
 Made another Betsy Schnibbles, quilted and bound it myself.
 Made another Packer's quilt...quilted and bound it myself too!
 Used up a bunch of leftover parts from Pineapple Blossom to make this quilt and donated it.
This was one of two Shoo Fly tops I made as part of the Quilville Leader and Enders Challenge this year.  Also donated to AZ Blankets for Kidz. 
I am sure there is more I missed but I wanted to share the ones I could still find pictures for!  I am down to about six or so UFO's!  YAY!

5 comments:

Vireya said...

Wow, you were sewing up a storm getting those UFOs done! Great achievement.

Panto Pam said...

Wow, you have been a finishing machine! I know you are so happy to have all these items off your plate. Great job!

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW... You weren't blogging, but you sure were quilting up a storm!! Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful projects with us.

Moneik said...

Awesome job! I am getting my UFO's down too, if only I would quit cutting out bags. They will be my downfall.

lisa said...

God bless Dr.Emmanuel for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.Emmanuel , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr.Emmanuel cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2348140033827) cancer cure
diabetes cure
ringing ear
herpes cure
warts cure
HPV cure
HIV cure
get your ex back
pregnancy herbal medicine
Hepatitis

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....