Monday, October 16, 2017

Straits of Mackinac Rainbow BOM

 I also managed to get caught up on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge BOM from SuperScrappy while on break.  Always makes me smile to not be behind!  Only two more months to go on this and then I am going to need a new block to do each month.  Remind me to pick something less labor intensive since I am so busy with work!
I will say I love how these blocks are coming together and the movement that is created when you put them together makes all the time worth it! 

4 comments:

Vireya said...

They look wonderful together!

deannasrealestate.com said...

Wow that is gorgeous

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on catching up with your RSC blocks. I did that this week, as well. It's amazing what you can get done at a (near) week-long Quilt Camp!!

time4stitchn said...

I love your blocks: such intricate piecework. And yes it does give the overall appearance a great quilt.

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....