Sunday, September 4, 2016

A Whole Lot of Sewing and Quilting

 Gotta love a holiday weekend for getting in some sewing time!  I made up a spare Simple Gifts quilt top.  And quilted and bound the previous two.  These are for my co-worker Kelly's soon to be born twin grand-daughters.  Ellie and Luna.
 Here is a pic of those two and the one for Kathy's nephew Wyatt.  Will be mailing that off to Massachusetts soon.
The one below is for my co-worker Amy's little boy, Zack. I will see her this coming Saturday so done in the nick of time.


 I finally made and attached a binding on the butterfly tablerunner from several years ago.  I took an applique class...hated it and it just sat forever. Barb quilted it for me It will be gifted to someone, just not sure who yet.  Funny I do not even think it is cute anymore.  HAHA!
 I have NEVER fallen behind on a BOM until this year.  Life has just been so crazy and we have been out of town alot.  That with trying to exercise everyday (not at the moment as my knee is jacked) there just is not time.  So here are all the months...and would you believe yesterday was pick up day and we forgot.  Oy.  So September's isn't done because I don't have it.




 All of the blocks so far.  This will be a Quilt of Valor. 

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nothing better than a Patriotic Quilt!! Don't worry about being behind on BOM... there's always NEXT month to catch up. LOL

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...