Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tying up the Lose Ends

Here is a close up of the pins I got...love them!
At quilt camp we always do a gift exchange...this is what I got this year.

Last night I made and attached the binding for this quilt, finally! Still working on handsewing Puddle Jump Binding then will move on to this one.

Here is a close up of the Christmas tree I made at quilt camp. I didn't have any Christmas fabric with me so I used this stuff and it looks like a tree.
I have been working for awhile on handsewing my hexies...here is how they were looking a few weeks back at June's place.


June was also working on some hexies!


Here is a picture of all of the Pineapple Blossom blocks I have so far done.




I also mangaged to cleaning up the quilting studio from the after camp hurricane, and I sewed a pair of pants that needed mending. That is about it. Didn't get to anything else I had hoped to sew. I have been crazy busy and enjoying a bunch of my Deaf friends and all that so just haven't gotten to sewing much. I lost 1.4 pounds this week. Not bad for Thanksgiving week. Had dinner here with Becky on Turkey Day and then went to DJ's and had her buried in the backyard cooked turkey (which was delicious) the next day. So overall I was pleased with the 1.4. We are waiting on a new part for the exercise bike which should be here this week too...had messed up my biking routine, but I am getting to pilates once a week and doing some biking and some treadmill. Total weight lost is about 2 oz short of 36 pounds I believe!

2 comments:

Toni said...

WOW, you busy beaver you! I guess camp was GREAT!!! And all the new loot too! Bonus :)

Your hexies are looking wonderful!

Congrats on the cleaning and weight lost! That is awsome for Turkey week!

Roslyn said...

Keep up the good work, Andee! You will reach your goal I know & then stay healthy.
I have missed your blogging, good to see you are back from quilt camp & CJ's episode.
The little trees are very cute, you need to show us how they are made.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...