Saturday, June 20, 2009

Crochet Progress, Take Two

I have the front and back of the bag done and even figured out both handles on my own! You can't see it in this picture, but I have started on the sides (way on the left part shows) and bottom all as one continual piece I think (our own change). I am hoping to get all pieces done by next Tuesday so I can learn how to put it together. I have to decide between going to the last class (next Thursday) and going to my Quilt History Group which I love! So if I can get the end instructions early I will skip out on the last official class. These two pieces are roughly the same size too, the angle of my photo doesn't make it look like it, but they are!
You can also see a clear tote in the background. I took a couponing class yesterday morning and am now a member of Coupon Sense. Looks like a great program, easier than what I normally do and I should start saving money on groceries big time once I get going. I love a good deal!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You've done really well. Looking forward to seeing it all joined together

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...